- Please note we will no longer be offering on-site courses during the winter. If you wish to take an onsite course you will need to register for a summer class.
- Ideally you would begin studying about 6 months in advance. The course gives you the focus and direction needed to streamline your studying process.
- Don't wait to hear if you have been accepted to take the exam because in most states acceptance letters typically come out 2 to 4 weeks before the exam. Plan ahead.
- Winter, 2019 ASBOG® exam review courses have been posted! Sign up early to secure a seat.
- ASBOG ® Candidate Handbook revised, 2016
For more information go to What's New.
We strongly encourage you to find study partners. Studying with a partner for at least part of the study process will be instrumental in
helping you pass the exam. Therefore, we will share your contact information with others located nearby who are seeking a study partner, unless
you opt out. To opt out you must contact REG REVIEW at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal information will not be shared in any other way.