- Please note we will no longer be offering on-site courses during the winter. If you wish to take an onsite course you will need to register for a summer class.
- Ideally you would begin studying about 6 months in advance. The course gives you the focus and direction needed to streamline your studying process.
- Don't wait to hear if you have been accepted to take the exam because in most states acceptance letters typically come out 2 to 4 weeks before the exam. Plan ahead.
- Winter, 2019 ASBOG® exam review courses have been posted! Sign up early to secure a seat.
- ASBOG ® Candidate Handbook revised, 2016
For more information go to What's New.
Search capability is under construction. Please bear with us while we finalize the website.