- NOTE: Shipping office will be closed from July 3rd until July 11th all orders and registrations received during that time will be shipped on the 12th.
- For the forseeable future we will only offer webinars.
- Ideally you would begin studying about 6 months in advance. The course gives you the focus and direction needed to streamline your studying process.
- Don't wait to hear if you have been accepted to take the exam because in most states acceptance letters typically come out 2 to 4 weeks before the exam. Plan ahead.
- Summer, 2021 ASBOG® exam review courses have been posted! Sign up early to secure a seat.
- ASBOG ® Candidate Handbook revised, 2019
For more information go to What's New.
REG REVIEW, Inc.
In these trying times of Covid-19 we hope you all are well. Our summer 2021 (for the October, 2021 exam) will be every 3 weeks
starting May 15 & 16 until August 28 & 29. Keep in mind that by the time you receive your acceptance to take the exam it is likely
our courses will be over. Get started early!
REG REVIEW, Inc. is the leading provider of courses and study aids for the National (ASBOG®) Geology Licensing Exam.
We have been providing this service to over 17,000 customers since 1985 with tremendous success. We give you the focus
and direction to streamline your studying process to be able to address your deficiencies in an organized and efficient manner.
Our students report a pass rate that is 20 to 25% higher than the national pass rate and has been as high as 99%.
Our courses are only offered as webinars for 2021.
PLAN AHEAD, you cannot cram for these exams!
Please Note: If you are registering for a course keep in mind the preregistration deadline.
Summer, 2021 courses are posted. Sign up early and save yourself $50.
How can we help you successfully pass the ASBOG® exams?
Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
Registrations will be processed in the order received so register early to secure your place in the class.
We are well and course registrations and book sales are being shipped daily as usual.