WHY CHOOSE REG REVIEW'S COURSE FOR THE ASBOG® EXAM?
- 2018 marks the 34nd year that REG REVIEW, Inc. has been providing review courses and manuals for geology licensing. U.S. wide, over 4000
geologists have taken the REG REVIEW course.
- The pass rate for REG REVIEW students ranges from 85 to 99% passing, averaging more than 25% ahead of the national average and always ahead
of every ASBOG® state's pass rate.
- REG REVIEW updates our courses and manuals periodically to keep abreast of changes to the ASBOG® exam.
- REG REVIEW provides courses U.S. wide at centrally located cities to be easily accessed more students.
- REG REVIEW provides timely courses allowing adequate study time for the subsequent exam.
- REG REVIEW publishes the only comprehensive study manuals publically available in the U.S. for the ASBOG® exam.
- Time is precious and expensive and REG REVIEW realized years ago that valuable class time is best not wasted on in-class quizzes. Therefore,
we provide representative ASBOG® exam style and length quizzes with answers in our Practice Quizzes Book (which is included in the course price) that
can be taken on your own time.
- None of REG REVIEW's instructors grandfathered their registration and may be the only providers of courses whose instructors are ALL licensed
through examination and with direct ASBOG® exam experience.
- Can provide Proof of Attendance certificates that are valid in most states for state level requirements to maintain your license.