WHY CHOOSE REG REVIEW'S COURSE FOR THE ASBOG® EXAM?
- 2021 marks the 37nd year that REG REVIEW, Inc. has been providing review courses and manuals for
geology licensing. U.S. wide, over 6000 geologists have taken the REG REVIEW course.
- The pass rate for REG REVIEW students ranges from 85 to 99% passing, averaging more than 25% ahead
of the national average and always ahead of every ASBOG® state's pass rate.
- REG REVIEW updates our courses and manuals periodically to keep abreast of changes to the
- REG REVIEW provides live webinar courses that are 10 hours long and are designed to reduce travel
time and expense for our students.
- REG REVIEW provides timely courses allowing adequate study time for the subsequent exam. In the
time leading up to each exam REG REVIEW teaches webinars every 3 weeks.
- REG REVIEW publishes the only comprehensive study manuals publically available in the U.S. for the
- Time is precious and expensive and REG REVIEW realized years ago that valuable class time is best
not wasted on in-class quizzes. Therefore, we provide representative ASBOG® exam style and length quizzes with answers
in our Practice Quizzes Book (which is included in the course price) that can be taken on your own time.
- None of REG REVIEW's instructors grandfathered their registration and may be the only providers of
courses whose instructors are ALL licensed through examination and with direct ASBOG® exam experience.
- Can provide Proof of Attendance certificates that are valid in most states for state level
requirements to maintain your license.