- Please note we will no longer be offering on-site courses during the winter. If you wish to take an onsite course you will need to register for a summer class.
- Ideally you would begin studying about 6 months in advance. The course gives you the focus and direction needed to streamline your studying process.
- Don't wait to hear if you have been accepted to take the exam because in most states acceptance letters typically come out 2 to 4 weeks before the exam. Plan ahead.
- Summer, 2019 ASBOG® exam review courses have been posted! Sign up early to secure a seat.
- ASBOG ® Candidate Handbook revised, 2016
For more information go to What's New.
We have recently updated our website. The page you are looking for cannot be found. You should be able to find the updated version of this page from the sitemap below.